Expo en poche, art to be experienced in 4 steps
for watching short videos for the fun of it and finding information
for saving my personal collection and revisiting it.
for sharing with my friends and subscribers.
for helping artists and their projects through crowdfunding.
What is Expo en Poche ?
It is the unique offer, destined for the art lover and the general public, for a moment of relaxation, of culture and of discovery.
Every 2 weeks, short videos offer temporary exhibitions of paintings, sculptures, photographies, street art.
To give free access to an exceptional common heritage confined to secrecy
"Expo en Poche" reveals the "hidden" treasures of private collections - offers the possibility to enter in the storage facilities of large museums or artist workshops to share the process of their creation - finds or rediscovers and displays a variety of talents spread over all periods and the entire planet of "Art".
A personalised museum enhanced by a universal library
Potentially for one site out of the 23 edited, Expo en Poche is per year:
10 800 paintings, sculptures or installations
1 600 street art works
8 400 photographies
1 250 "live streaming" of creations, artist interviews or webseries' episodes
Which represents the broadcasting of:
- 1090 exhibitions through videos of a maximum of 5 minutes,
- an additional 560 in developed slideshows,
- 420 "live" multi-camera recordings of creations,
- 280 meetings with painters, sculptors, photographers, street artists,
- 28 webseries self realized by volunteer creators.
3 special offers
An Expo en Poche for everyone...
An offer for People with disabilities
Thanks to the audio description and the subtitling, the offered videos are available to hearing or visually impaired people, the deaf and the blind.
An offer for Youth
At the end of its development, Expo en Poche is able to provide an offer "Small Pocket" equivalent to the adult version.
At this point, an exhibition designed exclusively for the young public is put online, once a month, in each artistic genre, for 4 age groups.
In this narrated video, the young public will discover, in the form of a joyful, educational and poetic journey, a theme dealt with by different movements or one artist in his time
The exceptional artistic adventures
4 times a year, following a call for applications, each website selects a local project needing a long term creation.
The subsidiary of Expo en Poche commits alongside of the artist:
- financially: in coproduction and a call for sponsorship, …
- in the media: uploading an online travel log, a webseries of 30 to 45 epidosed, a documentary, an interview.
In return, the artist assigns works for an exceptional auction from which profits are allocated to a humanitarian aid.
The Business plan
To launch Expo en Poche in September 2017
A website and an application available on computers, mobiles and tablets, in 8 languages, 23 versions and produced in 10 countries.
- Serres, France
- Basel, Switzerland
- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- New York, United States of America
- San Francisco, United States of America
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Dubai, United arab emirates
- Yaoundé Cameroon
- Tokyo, Japan
- Auckland, New Zealand
Subsidiary under 3 to 7 years
- Lisboa, Portugal
- Madrid, Spain
- Rome, Italy
- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Istanbul, Turkey
- London, United Kingdom
- Amsterdam, Holland
- Berlin, Germany
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Tehran, Iran
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Cairo, Egypt
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Jerusalem, Israel
- Shanghai, China
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- New Delhi, India
- Mumbai, India
- Sydney, Australia
Develop a connected community structuring a multinational company "2.0"
Being an operating group without barriers - where the digital, bridge between our employees, offers the freedom to work at one's own pace, everywhere. The employee will produce "Locally" for a "Worldwide" broadcasting.
Culture of the Collective:
Feeding off of intellectual and human capital readiness where work is not the center of one's life.
Primary criteria for recruitment:
Choosing experienced, talented and people oriented professionals, curious citizens of the world.
The uniqueness of one allows the other to fully express itself.
On 1 September 2017, our artist collective, spread accross the Globe, consists of:
employing 3 500 persons - allowing the outsourcing of technical functions or specialties not managed by the group.
(*) Expo en Poche garanties an annual volume of activities and income. The collaborator has its own activity in order to honour commitments. These different elements are defined and governed by an employment contract - under local law - binding both parties. This principle is also incorporated for the "full time" with a higher number of days.
Becoming a GAFA in the values of tomorrow's World
- By making available original contents produced by oneself in 4K and 5.1
- By generating real economy for the artists through crowdfunding
- By transcending the virtual of the web and making it real through coproducing cultural events
- By showing financial solidarity with the industry through the payment of a percentage of profits.
The long-term industrial plan and the evolution until 2025
- Economical: new subscribers on new territories through the opening of 21 branches and content production in 20 additional languages,
- Artistic: the arrival of graphic design and animation in the exhibited "arts",
- Editorial: increase in the number of exhibitions proposed in each genre or modules animated for a young audience, development "artistic adventures" coproduced,
- Technological: development of an algorithm customizing the offer, creation of a process for multilingualism or adaptations for the persons with disabilities, the launching of a search logic in connection with start-ups.
Our strategy wins its success to the originality and the quality of the content - when the user becomes a subscriber.
The 5 commercial proposals
Including an unlimited access to the universal library or to social network after registration.
- partial access to videos (the exhibitions + a limited number of viewers)
1€ / month
- access to the full contents except webseries
2€ / month
- access to all videos
- opportunity to become a sponsor
5€ / month
- access to all videos
- opportunity to become a sponsor
- private or collective access to special and exclusive events
2€ / month
- access to the offer and the library
Short videos: episode 5 - Contents on street art
1st "art" video: The storage spaces of the Ziem Museum of Martigues
Support the project by pre-subscribing
The duration of a pre-subscription is of 3 months minimum. You can subscribe to the Editorial Approach of your choice for 3, 6, 12 months or more.
The first month following the registration is free and provides access to the entire content.
Your Paypal payment will be blocked until the launch in 2017 and collected during your final subscription to the services of Expo en Poche.
You are a curator of art, community manager, intermittent artist, translator, journalist or other.
You would like to work at Expo en Poche - offer your services. You may be able to join our future network of professionals.I'm interested