A personalised museum
enhanced by a universal library
Potentially for one website out of the 23 edited, Expo en Poche is per year:
1090 exhibitions through videos of a maximum of 5 minutes
560 additional developed slideshows
28 webseries self realized by volunteer creators
420 "live" multi-camera recordings of creation
280 meetings with painters, sculptors, photographers, street artists
- 10 800 painting, sculpture or installations,
- 1 600 street art works,
- 8 400 photographies,
- 1 250 "live" of creations, artist interviews or episodes of webseries.
- Uploading of 500 000 contents, online and offline.
- Original production of 60 000 videos .
- 23 versions in 8 languages : English, Arab, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian.
- An offer reaching 75% of the original linguistic version.
- A catalog of "Fact sheets" to various thematics: artists, institutions, galleries, collections, movements, etc …
This universal library gives access to all the encyclopedic or practical information on Painting, Sculpture, Street-Art.
every two weeks
Short videos or elaborated slideshows.
Precautions of use: no content is "hackable".
The videos "self distruct" upon the expiry of the granted rights.
7 museum storages
3 rears of art collections
5 private collections
5 special works
5 live captions of street art works
12 "photography" exhibitions
- Black and white,
- Recognized photographer,
- Upcoming artist,
- Mobile photo,
- A city,
- A country,
12 "foreign art" exhibitions
- Middle East,
- Indian sub-continent,
- North America,
- Central America,
- Latin America,
- Europe UE,
- Europe Excl. UE.
5 live captions of rising talents
5 live captions of recognised artists
1 webserie of 15 episodes